The year 1958 meant the starting point of lots of hopes to Juvenal Giordano and Santiago Sabbione when they acquired a battery factory which was already operating in San Jorge. This was also the case of many other entrepreneurs.
In 1966 Santiago was left in charge of the company with a new assistant, his son, Raul.
In 1975, after Mr. Domingo’s death, the company was transformed into a Business Association, made up of Raul and his mother, Margarita Botta. From that moment, the manufactured product received the name of Sabbione Baterias.
Nowadays, the well-known products developed and manufactured by Sabbione Baterias, S.A are traded in all the territory of Argentina and since 2001 also in the Mercosur.